Parent Category: Gadgets
Published on Thursday, 21 June 2012 19:49
Written by Brad Balfour
Digital Experience! offers a vast array of hi-tech and digitally driven manufacturers, software publishers and online services an opportunity to showcase current products and feature their tech strategies.
Digital Experience! takes place Thursday, June 21st, 2012, from 6-9 pm at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
Though not open to public, for those of us in the press, it presents a chance to take in the trends at once and give us an opportunity to relay to our audiences, either in one burst, or over time, what is happening with various products and trends.
And given the focus on portability and compactness, most of the products featured are perfectly suitable to anyone traveling to a conference, trade show or festival of whatever kind.
Below is the list of the participants -- and their preview of what they will be selling and marketing from now into the Christmas season. And given the stuff mentioned below, they will undoubtedly be popping online here at FFtrav over the next few months.
- 3M will be showcasing new 3M Natural View Anti-Glare and 3M Natural View Fingerprint Fading screen protectors - two new additions to its long line of innovative screen protector products.
- ASUS presents the latest PC technologies featuring the uniquely styled Zenbook Prime, PA248Q Professional Series Monitor, and the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 Tablet.
- AT&T will be showcasing the latest in its device portfolio including LTE smartphones, waterproof tablets and accessories.
- Audyssey will showcase its portfolio of premium audio products, including its AirPlay-enabled audio dock that streams music wirelessly throughout the home.
- Best Buy provides the most products across more categories and in more places to help match each customer with the right technology; the team will be showcasing top holiday items including mobile phones, tablets, accessories, HDTVs and more.
- Brookstone will be showcasing some of the most popular products to come out of the Brookstone Design Center and debuting exciting launch partner products before they hit stores.
- Buffalo will be showcasing the world’s first dual interface Thunderbolt/USB 3.0 portable storage solution.
- Cobra's latest developments in its award-winning lineup includes some of the summer’s hottest new mobile devices and apps to make all your travels safer and more entertaining than ever.
- D-Link showcases its latest in networking, entertainment and IP surveillance offering a full-range of comprehensive cloud features.
- DocuSign will be showing DocuSign Ink, the world's first personal electronic signature available to consumers worldwide to finish business personal faster for free.
- Doodle.ly – the free social sketchpad currently available as a web and iPad app – will showcase its exciting new Follow and User Profile features that bring social drawing to the next level.
- Drobo will be showing its new line of professional storage products featuring Thunderbolt, USB 3.0, and Solid State Drive (SSD) support.
- Dropcam will show its HD Wi-Fi video monitoring camera that helps you easily watch the things you care about - babies, pets, your home or small business - using your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Escort Live™ is the ultimate, social network for the road that revolutionizes radar detection protection by providing real-time cloud sharing of networked information automatically using the world’s best radar/laser detectors connected to the Escort Live™ app – beginning in June, drivers without radar detectors will be able to take advantage of Escort Live™ 2.0 and turn their smartphone into a radar detector!
- Eyeona turns receipts into cash with automated price adjustments from over 200 top retailers.
- G-Technology will be showcasing its award-winning G-RAID with Thunderbolt external hard drive as well as its G-CONNECT wireless storage solution for iPads and iPhones.
- Gazelle, the leader in high-end consumer electronics trade-ins, will be sharing insights from recent trade-in patterns (Macbooks, Samsung Galaxy) and unveiling new updates to the Gazelle service that further enhance the customer experience.
- HomeSnap is Shazam for homes – just snap a picture of any home in the US to find out all about it.
- HP is showing off its full line-up of newest and most exciting PCs and accessories. With something for everyone, do not miss seeing how HP is upping its cool quotient!
- Hulu will be showing the latest ways to stream hit TV shows and movies through Hulu Plus on living room and mobile devices.
- iHealth is featuring products at Pepcom that empower you to take control of your health and improve your life. Along with its current lineup - Blood Pressure Dock and Digital Scale - it will also be displaying four exciting new products.
- Kinston Technology is celebrating its 25th year anniversary of being committed to memory. We are showcasing our latest products which include our Wi-Drive wireless storage, HyperX SSD 3K, and DataTraveler Locker+ G2.
- Lantronix will be announcing the next addition to the xPrintServer product family which allows for easy printing from your iPad, iPhone, and any other iOS device.
- The LEGO Group will showcase LEGO® Lens – an augmented reality iPhone app that brings virtual 3D LEGO creations to life in the real world.
- Lenovo will be showcasing all of their most current products from ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, IdeaPad and IdeaCentre.
- LifeProof will be introducing the first waterproof, dirtproof and shockproof iPad 2/3 case and new LifeJacket that keeps your iPhone afloat, providing the freedom to swim, surf, jet ski, hike, bike or play - while staying connected to family and friends.
- Logitech will be showcasing their newest tablet accessories, gaming peripherals and music products.
- M-Edge will be showcasing the latest fashionable, functional, and protective iPad, e-reader, and iPhone accessories.
- Magellan will show its RoadMate® GPS devices for cars and RVs featuring enhanced driver safety and convenience, Magellan’s Wireless Back-up Camera for rear-view safety, the Magellan eXplorist® outdoor GPS series for hiking, fishing, hunting and geocaching enthusiasts, Magellan’s Switch Series of crossover GPS watches that track fitness and sports performance, and Magellan’s Premium Car Kit and mobile navigation app for iPhone and iPod touch.
- MAINGEAR Computers will be showing their latest desktop line with VRTX technology and their newest Pulse 11-inch ultraportable notebook.
- Moen Incorporated makes life easier in the kitchen and bath with intuitive and thoughtfully designed digital products.
- Moneto will be unveiling its latest mobile wallet product, moneto X, a full Near Field Communication (NFC) case for the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 that enables your phone for mobile payments with the moneto mobile wallet app wherever MasterCard Pay Pass is accepted all while providing up to 50% more battery life with its built in extended battery.
- Mophie showcases its newest products – juice pack PRO, powerstation duo and powerstation mini – along with its other flagship products that allows consumers to do more with their portable devices.
- Moshi, creators of extraordinary products for the mobile lifestyle, will introduce a fashionable new addition to its Moshi Audio earphone line, an origami-inspired iPad case, and an elegant, dual-function wallet case for the iPhone 4/4S.
- Nikon Inc. will be showcasing its current line of D-SLR, Nikon 1 and COOLPIX cameras as well its NIKKOR lenses.
- Olympus Imaging America Inc. will be showcasing its latest award-winning digital imaging products including the E-5, OM-D E-M5, E-P3, E-PL3, E-PM1, XZ-1, TG-1, TG-820, TG-320, SP-620UZ, SZ-31MR, SZ-12, VG-160, VR-340, and the LS-100 audio device.
- PENTAX Ricoh Imaging will be showing the newly announced, weather resistant, K-30 DSLR along with other adventure-proof and Interchangeable Lens (ILC) cameras and lenses.
- Pivothead will be showing its new line of 1080p video recording eyewear.
- Rdio is the digital music service started by the creators of Skype. Discover, play and share millions of songs and build a digital music collection that’s available wherever you are - on the web or phone, even offline. Sign up free at www.rdio.com
- Samsung, a market leader and award-winning innovator in consumer electronics will showcase its latest in home entertainment and audio, including their 2012 flagship LED Smart TV highlighting the latest content and Samsung Apps as well as top home theater and premium wireless home audio systems -- www.samsung.com
- Seagate will showcase the company's recently-launched offering of external storage with a hassle-free software dashboard for backup and the added ability to backup social media content as well.
- Sharp, the industry leader in large screen LED TVs will be showcasing a brand new product at Digital Experience! in New York that will eclipse the rest.
- SOL Republic will be showcasing its revolutionary modular approach to headphones and announcing that you can now select your favorite headband and cable color and driver performance to create a custom headphone.
- Get the inside scoop on Speck’s innovative new iPad cases, and see the latest additions to Speck’s full line of stylishly functional gadget cases.
- Sprint will showcase its newest LTE devices along with featured applications such as Sprint Guardian and more.
- SugarSync will demo its latest apps (including its new iPad-optimized app) that enable ALL mobile devices to access, sync and share all of your files, photos, music and videos via the Cloud.
- Synology will be showcasing affordable flexible storage solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- T-Mobile USA is excited to showcase their latest products and services.
- TiVo is showing the TiVo® Premiere DVR – it plugs in to your existing cable service and Internet connection so you get all the entertainment you want from TV and the web—all in one place, with one remote and one stunning interface.
- Toshiba America Electronic Components is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the invention of NAND flash technology; see the latest USB flash drives, SD cards, new Flash Air memory card along with breakthrough Toshiba TransferJet Technology that enables high-speed wireless transfer of large files by simply touching two electronic devices together.
- Toshiba will be showcasing the newly-announced Ultrabrook lineup, Excite tablets, Canvio Portable USB Hard Drives and CAMILEO cameras. In addition, we’ll be demoing the just-launched 2012 L7200 3DTV and new Blu-ray players.
- uSell will showcase its price comparison platform, which brings together cash offers from trusted, professional buyers of smartphones and electronics. Through the uSell marketplace, consumers can earn cash while keeping their used mobile devices out of landfills.
- Warranty Hotel offers a new consumer app that securely stores, manages, and redeems all of your product warranties and repairs directly from your smartphone – totally changes the way you organize your life.
- Western Digital will be showing its brand-new line of home networking products, the MyNet series of routers, along with its newly designed My Passports, WD TV video streamers, and the My Book Live NAS storage device.