Pepcom Inc produces themed events where journalists and research analysts are given a first peek at the latest rollouts from participating manufacturers. Upcoming is their 2nd annual EcoFocus which takes place on April 22nd in New York City's Metropolitan Pavilion (125 West 18th Street).
Dozens of innovation leaders as they demo the very latest in green technologies, at the largest green tech demo event of the year! While you're there -- sample our locally sourced gourmet fare, and enjoy the open bar.
Below is a full exhibitor preview, and what they will be showcasing:
B Green Innovations
• VibeAway and EcoPod pads pure "Green" products made from 100% recycled tires.
• Natura zero-VOC premium performance interior paint available in thousands of hues and a wide range of sheens -- the greenest paint Benjamin Moore has ever made.
Brother International Corporation
• Eco-friendly fashions made on eco-friendly sewing machines such as the technologically advanced Quattro™ 6000D, whose InnovEye™ Technology is like having a built-in camera above the needle since it projects a magnified view of the sewing area on the HD LCD touch screen.
• Refresh® paint, its Zero V.O.C. and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® line of products.
• 3DBottles -- a three-dimensional hologram appears to spring to life out of this reusable water bottle.
• Ancient "green technology" rainwater harvesting that it installs in community gardens to save water and money.
• Smart grid -- the two hottest buzz words in energy savings and conservation into the home.
• Eco-friendly computing solutions to increase work efficiency and to communicate and collaborate while reducing the carbon footprint.
• System Mechanic, #1 best-selling PC tune-up software, that can fix, speed up and maintain your computer – and can also extend its life and minimize energy consumption; here are the green benefits of PC tune-up and share recycled circuit board coasters.
• Junk-A-Juke Program will provide free computer storage and archiving upgrades in exchange for old storage hardware. The older equipment (80% of which end up in landfills) will be recycled and used to feed over one million hungry kids.
• The new ThinkPad L-Series consisting of 30% post-consumer recycled plastics.
• The latest in green LED lighting technology and enterprise solutions.
Philips Lighting Company
• A complete lineup of energy saving products including new, advanced LED technology.
• A total home energy management solution that enables home owners to manage all power uses and sources in their house, through a simple, customizable web interface.
• Its line-up of next generation water-efficient smart irrigation products for the lawn and garden.
Recycling for Charities
• A recycling program, along with their eco-friendly Kodak Camera that is exclusively sold at SAMS Club and Walmart.
• Home soda maker machines and flavors which allow consumers to prepare great-tasting, fresh, fizzy beverages precisely to taste - with no bottles, cans, electricity or clean-up.
• Daylighting innovations that empower homeowners to brighten dark rooms without using electricity, and qualify for the 2010 Energy Efficiency Tax Credit.
• Eco-friendly notebooks including its recently announced VAIO W Series eco-friendly netbook.
• A portfolio of the latest eco-friendly devices and accessories meeting Sprint’s eco-criteria.
• IEco-friendly laptops including the mini NB305, Satellite T100 Series and Qosmio X505.
2nd annual EcoFocus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2010
New York City